Thursday, August 16, 2007
these are kind of out of order, but you can figure it out :o)

last night was a dream, much better than our first night home (when I wished we had stayed in the hospital that 2nd night!). Hayden took formula every 3 hours starting at 8:30p, and promptly fell asleep after each feeding so I could catch an hour or two every time.

But then he woke early for a feeding at 4am while Chad was getting ready for work, so we loved on him a little and I decided to try nursing him as an in-between. My milk came in! He was in heaven. And he's still sleeping it off at 7:30a!

Drinking formula makes him sneeze.



proud daddy


our little family, about 6 hours after delivery - Haleigh's expression cracks me up


Haleigh getting ready to come to the hospital to meet her little brother


my last *before* pic, in the hospital at 38w 6d and totally in labor


relaxing before we get our permanent room


1 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

Congratulations!!! You had a blog baby while we were moving.. I just knew it!!!

He is precious!! And I'm glad you're doing okay. OMG - he's a doll. Hayden and Haleigh... now you can call it The Daily Haydeleigh!! It makes me want to yodel!

I'm so happy for you all. Blessings!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG