Saturday, January 27, 2007
Haleigh had her ears rechecked yesterday and a hearing test done. She passed the hearing test way above average, which is great because the Dr. estimated that she had a 30% hearing loss before the tubes. So now they're perfect. He checked them out and they look great - she doesn't need to go back for 6 months.

I've been trying to get her to walk more holding my hand instead of carrying her everywhere. It takes a while to get up and down the stairs at home (and it wears her out!) but she did great and held my hand like a big girl yesterday at the doctor. She showed off her new shoes to everyone at the hearing test appointment, and in fact the lady that gave her the test had to keep asking her where her new shoes were for the test because Haleigh wouldn't respond to "where's your nose? your belly? mommy??", she just stared blankly at the woman. But as soon as she asked "where's your new shoes?", Haleigh would look down and grin at them.

We ended up not seeing the doctor after that until 3, when our appointment with him was at 2. We were a few minutes late getting into the office because we had to walk out to the car, get a diaper, and stop for a diaper change on the way back in. She decided to stink up the hearing test booth pretty bad :o) I'm glad I changed her before the doctor appointment though, I wasn't going to because I thought we'd be in and out quick enough. She would've been pretty angry with me if she had to deal with that for an hour.

I haven't taken any pictures of her since Christmas I think. I'm back to working 6 days a week now, about 50 hours a week from now through April. Haleigh and Chad gets lots of quality time together now :o)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG