Sunday, July 23, 2006
Well the weather finally cooled down and this weekend has been really nice. We didn't do much though, just a few errands. Haleigh's friend Liam has a birthday party this afternoon, so we'll be going out for that. Happy Birthday Liam!



I was trying to get a good pic of her teeth. She cut THREE just the other night, but she was so good. She actually slept from 7:30p to 9:00a, then went down for a nap from 11-2! So now she has seven little chompers. Yay!



Also wanted to get a pic of my attempt at pigtails... we'll see long they stay in. Hopefully they'll make it to the party. They actually look pretty good lol. I had to set her on the bathroom counter and turn on the water for her to play in for a minute so she would hold still long enough for me to do them. Her hair is finally long enough for it all to go in one ponytail, but she takes it out every time.



Modeling her new summer dress and shoes... or maybe just trying to escape Mimi's house and play outside.



No more high chair! It's been packed away, and now we use a booster chair attached to the kitchen chair. She loves sitting at the table with us.



Yummy scrambled eggs and "toast with budder!" She blows on each piece of egg before gobbling it down because, you know, it might be HOT!


1 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

I love the piggies too.. my fav!! I have been here earlier, but because of my lovely boss had to run before commenting.

She looks so tan in that one "modeling" pic. And so... vogue!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG