Monday, July 31, 2006
Happy 18 Months
I can't believe you're 18 months old today, Haleigh Bugg. Time has really gone too fast. I have a letter to you buzzing around in my head, but it will be posted a few days late. There's been a lot going on and things are just going to get crazier.

But just remember I love you.




Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Haleigh's Version

Krinkle krinkle... star!
Twinkle twinkle little star

HOW-EYE
How I wonder what you are

Bup ba bov!
Up above the world so high

Like-ah!
Like a diamond in the sky

Krinkle krinkle... star
Twinkle twinkle little star

How-eye
How I wonder what you are

Like-ah!
(over and over...)


She says the first words of each line as I sing it to her. She also sings about the Rock-bye Baby and a Treetop, but I refuse to sing that lullaby to her because it is disturbing.

More soon!


4 Comments:

Blogger Tonia said...

Happy 18 months Haleigh!!!!!!!!!!

Blogger hollibobolli said...

Happy 18 months!!

I love her twinkle lyrics. I try to keep track of this too - Haleigh will LOVE this someday. Especially if we think it's cute now!!

Blogger Beth said...

I can't believe how big you are getting Haleigh! Happy 18 months, a few days late! :o)

Blogger Beth said...

I posted and didn't know you had posted...we would love to meet again! Email me with some possible Fridays and we'll get together again! Averie says hi!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG