Tuesday, June 27, 2006
This Little Piggy...


Lately Miss Haleigh is obsessed with her feet. She will look at her toes over and over, move them apart, and wiggle them back and forth again and again. I have no idea what the fascination is with her toes. Her Mimi (grandma) did tell me that yesterday (when this all started), her feet were dirty after playing outside and she didn't like that so they had to go and specifically wash her feet off. Maybe she's just checking them again tonight. See the pics below from AFTER her bath... so there's no dirt in those piggies!



It's not always that foot either... she switches back and forth between feet over and over.


and again a little later while watching tv...



Oh yes, she pulls her own hair when she's frustrated. Nice.


1 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

I like that cheeseball grin at the end.. and don't you wonder where all the flexibility goes when you get older?

Faith's deal is just making sure her feet are cleaned.. I'm sure that comes from me and my clean feet before getting in bed OCD.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG