Wednesday, March 22, 2006
We're still here
So sorry we haven't been updating. I have a few pics on the camera that I will post soon.

It's just that by the time I get home 5:30-6ish, we have to:


6:00
Make dinner
while tripping over two cats and a 13 month old who all want my attention. This is why I don't like to cook. I feel rushed and I can't do a good job. Let's order out.

6:30
Eat dinner
while constantly picking up sippy cups and preventing plates and food from being flung. I feel like i need 10 more arms.

7:00
Clean up kitchen
yeah, right - that will wait until after the bug is in bed. I will post a picture of her helping me with the dishes.

7:15
Have a bath
well, we run the bathwater and undress... then chase a squealing naked baby around just because it's fun and she gets a kick out of it. Finally in the tub, we do a quick bath because she really just splashes a bit and gets bored fast.

7:30 -8:00
Pajamas, milk and a book (or two)
Haleigh still gets a bottle before bedtime, sometimes a bottle and a half. It's a way for her to wind down and relax. If this works, I can just say nite-nite and put her in her crib awake. She will lie down and fall asleep on her own. If she is still running around with the bottle, I have to rock her for a few minutes in the dark, then put her to bed almost asleep. That doesn't happen much though, usually I can just put her in the crib awake.

8:30-9:00
The Cleanup
once she's in bed, I put away everything in the living room she's thrown everywhere, put her magnets back on the stove and dishwasher and do the dishes from dinner.


Chad went to bed a while ago so he can get up at 4am for work, so now I can do whatever I want. I should catch up on some blogs bills or reading (The Da Vinci Code) but you know, I'm so darn tired now I'm just going to bed!


1 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

Oh how I know the feeling.. I'll choose sleep over just about anything anymore!! Not that I have TOO many choices. :)

Funny thing, I end up wide awake by 4AM most of the time.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG