Friday, February 10, 2006
When did you learn that??
Ok, so I'm getting Haleigh ready this morning and we're both half asleep, but to distract her from trying to climb up the mirror on the back of her changing table, I ask her:

What does the sheep say?

She stops, looks at me, thinks for a second, smiles and then says:

Baaaaaa

??????

Ok I know I'm a busy person right now with it being tax season and I only see her max 3 hours a day, 6 days out of the week, but c'mon... when did she learn that and who taught her?!

She's growing up too fast.

So we went through most of the barnyard animals and I found that she knows:

Sheep says baaaaa
Cow says oooooooo
Cat says eeooowww
Dog says ooof ooof
Horse says naayyy

She just laughs at me when I ask her about the pig because she knows I'm going to snort and give her kisses.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG