Sunday, February 26, 2006
Randomness
Sorry for the lack of posting... it's tax season ya know. But while I'm waiting for Grey's Anatomy to come on, here are some highlights of the past week or two.

At dinner tonight, Chad and I caught Haleigh taking the potato pieces on her plate and instead of eating them, she was hiding them down in the high chair next to her. I guess she liked the carrots better.

Her new words are "please" and "thank you" and they are actually understandable to people other than us. But she's also been saying "no." Not in a defiant sense, but if you're holding her and ask if she wants down, she will say "no."

At Target today, she said "hi" to every single shopper within her sight. She held an entire conversation with the check-out girl. It was all baby-babble, but still very cute.

She's still a dancin' fool - even with cell phone ringtones.

We're having a war with the binkis. She insists on having two available so she can switch between them as she finds necessary. I'm ready to get rid of them all. The bottles and diapers too.

Speaking of losing the diapers... Haleigh will look at you and say "poo" when she's, ya know, in the process. Does that mean it's time to start with the potty training? She sits on her royal potty anytime we're in the bathroom, but I guess 13 months is a little early for anything serious.

That's all I've got for now... and not even any new pictures. So I'll leave you with some of my favorite early ones that never made it to this blog.




Um, excuse me please... that fish is staring at me. (one month old)


(three months old)


ok, I may need a short nap... (5 months old)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG