Monday, February 06, 2006
1-Year Checkup... reposted?
For some reason Blogger ate my original post. It just disappeared. So I'll try to write it again I guess... Hal had her 1-Year checkup last Thursday. She is now 18 pounds, 14 ounces (25th percentile) and 30 inches tall (75th percentile.) Dr. would have liked her to gain more weight so we are going to work on that because I guess babies are supposed to triple their birth weight by 12 months and she's only doubled. Tall and skinny like her Daddy.

Something funny that she did was walk up to the dr. and felt her panty hose! She even looked up her skirt to see how far up it went! I was so embarassed but the dr. just looked down at her and said that actually most babies don't do that until they're 18 months! So that made me happy.

I don't remember what else was in this post. I'm still puzzled as to why it vanished.

I think Haleigh's getting at least one tooth because I can feel one on the bottom and she's been really sensitive. Can't please the little princess lately; nothing I do is right. The way I bathe her is wrong, the way I put on her pjs is wrong, can't get her milk fast enough... poor thing just doesn't know what she wants.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG