Saturday, January 28, 2006
Wow it was a busy day today. First thing this morning Mommy, Kristy and I went shopping at Old Navy and Babies R Us to get gifts for Baby Michael (who will have his own blog soon hopefully!)

Then we picked up Grammie M and went to Baby Michael's Mommy's baby shower. I was such a good girl and got to try some new pasta food that I liked.

Then we went to the party store to finish getting stuff for my birthday party Sunday and ran into Averie and her Mommy! It was great to see them since I have only seen pictures of Averie on her website. She is having a birthday soon too!

After that Mommy and Kristy took me outside to play since I had done nothing all morning but sit and be held. It was warmer today but we didn't stay out long. We played in the grass with my ball, and walked down the sidewalk to the swings. It was great!



















2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

I was so happy to see you, Haleigh! I hope you have a good Birthday party (it is today, I think)! We'll get together after I get my next house! :)

Also, I am having the same B-day theme as you (and the purple)!!

Blogger Tonia said...

I can't wait to hear how your birthday party went Haleigh!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG