Sunday, January 08, 2006
Nightmares?
I think Haleigh has nightmares. Is this common? She has been waking up multiple times each night just sobbing and soaked with sweat. It's not too warm in her room, and it doesn't seem like she's teething yet. But as soon as I pick her up she clings to me but she doesn't totally wake up. I rock her for a minute or two and when her breathing calms down, I put her back down and she rolls right over to sleep.

My mom said I did the same thing when I was her age. Just wondered if it's that common.


Well, we're back to the world of income tax... so you may not hear much from us much for the next couple months... I'll try to keep things updated on Sundays, my only day off for now.

Anyone in our area looking for a new CPA this year, give us a shout! Our website is
http://www.furlongcpa.com.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG