Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Feeling Better...
Haleigh's feeling much better now and the bad RSV bug didn't make it to her lungs. The scary cough is almost gone too. Over the weekend she figured out some new things:

She likes to boogey down and dance to my snowman/reindeer thing that plays jingle bells (remember it from Hallmark last year?) She points to it constantly and when you turn it on, she bounces her butt and claps when it's done. I've tried to get it on video, but she loves the camera too much and forgets what she was doing. I'll have to sneak up on her.

She figured out how to keep her balance while bending over to pick up something off the floor. She doesn't have to plop down on her butt now when she wants something. She was actually practicing this the other night, dropping a magnet letter and picking it up, over and over. When she finally got so giddy that she lost her balance and plopped on the floor, she said 'uh-oh'!

Grammie M has been saying uh-oh whenever Haleigh falls on her bum and the punkin has picked it up. It's not really uh and oh, really just a rise and fall of her voice, perfectly to the pitches of uh-oh.

What else... She ate half a corn-dog for lunch Saturday, and chicken nuggets on Sunday. But she also had yummy fruits and veggies, so don't think all I feed the kid is junk, but she loved it. I cut them up so small she could've swallowed the pieces whole but she just had a blast picking them up one by one and shoveling them in. Last night though I gave her some of the stuffed pasta shells we had and she was up a couple of times during the night with a tummy ache I think. We'll stick with the Gerber-style Italian for a little while longer I guess.

I'm excited to take her to see Santa. I don't know how she'll act, but hopefully we can get some good pictures.

Hope everyone had a good holiday... there's only 27 more days until Christmas!


2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Glad you're feeling better Haleigh! I DO want to play soon! We'll have to work that out! :o)

Blogger hollibobolli said...

Good grief, thank the LORD the RSV didn't make it to her lungs. That is just so scary!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG