Friday, October 14, 2005
Mmmm... I Mean Yuck!
I thought I was enjoying this stage 3 lasagna... but then... yuck!
Just to update you all, I am over my cold, after I graciously passed it on to Daddy, Grandma M, Grandma K, Poppy, and Aunt Kristy.
Love you guys!



Mommy says: I don't know why she started making this face. She was almost through half the jar! It may have been because I was laughing hysterically at her and got the camera out. She loves the camera. We do pat-a-cake pat-a-cake baker's man... and she claps all by herself. She's so proud of it. Next is waving good-bye. She walks all over by herself now, but she doesn't go from lying to sitting, or sitting to standing alone. We're working on that too, but we're not rushing anything. She's only 8 1/2 months old!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG