Monday, August 08, 2005
The County Fair
We went to my first County Fair on Saturday. It was so much fun! We got to see all of the cute baby animals; goats, turkey chicks, little piggies, and even two llamas with funny haircuts! Mostly I stayed in my stroller, kicked back and relaxed, but Mommy let me pet a goat that nibbled my fingers! After that and dinner, we went up to Grammie & Grandpa's for a bonfire. I love looking at the fire.. I just get so excited!

On Sunday, Mommy and I just relaxed. I was kind of worn out from the fair. But whatever she gave me for dinner was AWESOME.
(Mommy says: Gerber Chicken Noodle and some green beans :o)

And I also like white grape juice in my sippy cup and strawberry applesauce with my oatmeal.. mmmm


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT GRANDMA HAS BEEN TRYING TO FIND OUT HOW TO LEAVE A COMMENT. HAAH WELL I REALLY MISS MY BABY GIRL., WILL GET TO SEE HER NEXT THURSDAY WE ARE COMING TO SEE EVERYONE FROM MICHIGAN. LOVE YOU MISS HALEIGH SO VERY MUCH. YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG